Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What do you think?

For the past several years, just before each major election in California, I have sent an analysis and recommendation to friends and family on how I'm going to vote. Now it is online.

I welcome comments and feedback - use the comments or email me directly:
  • Do you have any suggestions for making this online version better?
  • Should I email out the recommendations as well?
  • Please tell me if you disagree with my recommendations or want to offer any additional information I should look at. I sometimes change my vote, and I'm always willing to listen to reasonable arguments.
  • If you'd like to get an email heads-up when I post for the next election, send me an email with three pieces of info: your email address, the city in California where you vote, and how you heard about my election recommendations.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff,

I really like this format versus the email. As someone commented on another post, it allows for comments which is great. I also appreciate the links to newspaper articles.

Thanks so much for sending it out.

Mike

Unknown said...

One question is, what happened to Prop 91 - no comments on that one?

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff,

Shifra and I found your analysis very helpful, so thank you as always. And I really like the blog format.